FREE DOWNLOAD | FITNESS 911 Worksheets
Starting any fitness program may be easy … but sticking to it is NOT!
Of course, some people would say otherwise, but we know that it takes more than just a well designed program to get results. If that was the case, 100 percent of people who go to the gym or exercise regularly would have gotten results. Regardless of fitness level or experience EVERYONE needs motivation, support, and the right information to get REAL results!
Based on two recent surveys by Bodybuilding.com, each including over 2,000 adults over the age of 18, here are the facts about adults who start a fitness program:
- 50% of people starting a results-oriented fitness program will drop out within the first six weeks
- 73% of people who make a resolution to get fit FAIL before they reach their goal
- Of the people surveyed who failed:
- 23% set goals that were too high (and unrealistic)
- 53% didn’t get/have the right motivation
- 15% found it too expensive
- 14% said it was just too difficult
TodaysFitnessTrainer.com has teamed up with WorkoutBOX.com, providers of quality results-based workout programs and diet tracking tools, to develop the right combination of tools for people wanting to achieve REAL results with ANY workout program they are doing on their own. At TodaysFitnessTrainer.com we provide valuable information and quality resources for our readers, but wanted to offer even more tools to help them achieve their personal fitness and exercise goals … on a budget!
STOP! Don’t Sign Up for Another Workout Program!
Let’s face it … you wouldn’t be reading this if you weren’t disappointed with the workout program you are on now (or are looking to get fit for the first time). Before you go out and choose a new workout program to try … avoid becoming another “statistic” and download the FITNESS 911 “Planning for Success” Worksheets. This 20-page document is a “glimpse” into the vast library of tools and resources available to FITNESS 911 subscribers. These specific worksheets provide tools to outline a road map to help you achieve your fitness and exercise goals, including information and worksheets to:
- Establish S.M.A.R.T. goals (and short terms goals that help you get closer to reaching your final goal)
- Plan out your calendar of events for the next year (to help you plan around obstacles that can get in the way of your workouts)
- Determine your current dietary habits
- Determine your “actual” daily calorie needs
- Outline realistic changes you can make to your diet to help you reach your goal
- Identify the people who make up your support system (i.e., people who motivate, inspire, and can help out when you need emotional support)
- Weigh the pros and cons of do-it-yourself workouts and hiring a personal trainer
For more information about FITNESS 911 and the complete support offering, click here.